Tooth #2 has popped through - YAY! - I'm expected #3 any day now, it's so close. We have been having a lot of fun outside. Sometimes it is the only thing that will make Carson happy. He likes to walk on the sidewalks and has been pretty stable on the gravel too. He still needs a hand when walking on the grass. He knows where all the neighbor dogs live and wants to visit them every time he is out. We often play with the neighbor kids if they are out at the same time. The great part about living in Washington is that we get days where we can play outside in December.
He hadn't slept past 8 am again until yesterday morning. On Tuesday night he came to Bible study with me and was up way past his bedtime, but since he slept in the next day I decided to experiment. So last night I let him play longer, until he got tired and he went to bed at 8 pm, hoping this would result in a later wake up call. The experiment failed, Carson was up at 7:40 this morning; still better than 7or 7:15, but I had really high hopes for after 8 am. We went out to dinner tonight with friends and he didn't go down till 8 pm again so we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.
"Look Mom, I'm being gentle." Watching the Eagles game with Daddy
He loves a good shoulder ride
1 comment:
Signing Cheese for please is what Lainey did too for a while. It's so fun to watch them learn new signs! I can't believe he's allowed to watch the Eagles with Daddy. Didn't Jason say 13 before he could do that? ;)
Post a Comment