Monday, April 18, 2011

Catch Up

     I'll do my best to remember everything and catch you up on the last month.
     The sun was out yesterday so I did some weeding around the yard.  I thought Carson would run around and play, but he was far more interested in what I was doing, especially when he discovered worms!  He would squat down and stare at the worm and point at him.  Then stood up and kicked and tried to step on the worm.  At this point I tried keeping him away, but he still sneaked in a finger and touched the worm.  He was pretty excited about all of this.  He eventually went off and played with the neighbor kids, but whenever he came back he would sign 'more' wanting to see more worms.  Oh this is going to be an exciting summer!
     Carson is now up to 10 teeth, we're half way there, only 10 more to go!  He is working on a couple more bottom front teeth right now.  He's a big boy and brushes his teeth twice a day; well he chews on the toothbrush for a little bit and then Jason or I get a turn to actually brush them.
     With the weather getting nicer - every once and a while at least - we've been getting out to take walks and go to the park.  Carson loves to go to the park; whenever we walk by he tries to get out of the stroller to go play.  He's become quite the master on the slide.  He can walk up and go down all by himself (see video below)!    
     Carson is still doing swim lessons twice a week and enjoying the water.  Jason is helping coach baseball at Franklin Pierce High School so we've gone to quite a few games and Carson seems to be picking up habits from watching the guys on the field.  After the first game he came home, picked up his bat and got in a batters stance that neither of us have taught him.  A couple weeks ago he started 'sliding' around the house.  It's pretty entertaining to watch.
     HAPPY EASTER to everyone and we'll have Carson's first Easter egg hunt to post after Sunday!





The Batting Stance

On my way to the slide


Climbing

Big pushes from Dad


Trying on Uncle Zac's shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment