Friday, July 15, 2011

Fourth of July

   We spent the fourth of July weekend down in Ashland for my 10 year high school reunion.  It was so great to be back in town!  We took a walk through Lithia Park and hit up my favorite pizza place, Giseppis!  Carson went to his first parade in downtown Ashland.  He loved watching the people and listening to the music, he even got a balloon!  We had a couple breakdowns due to the jet fly over at the start of the parade that scared him and also when the ambulance set off its horns right in front of us.  I was really looking foward to the warm weather down there (low 90s) only to realize when it's that warm all I want is to be inside in air conditioning!  I much prefer Tacoma summers in the low 80s. 


Running through the sprinklers with Gabby
  
                                             Playing baseball with Bobby
Watching the parade
 
Keeping himself entertained on the car ride home


Peek - A - Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment