Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Books, Cards and Invitations!

      As much as I love how scrapbooks look, I don’t have it in me to cut the pictures, boarders and put it all together.  So I’ve turned to Shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com) to put these memories together.  I started using Shutterfly books in 2009 after Jason and I went to Italy.  I put together a quick little book of all our highlights and was so happy when it arrived in the mail.  Since then I’ve created books about Jason's baseball career and a book for Carson with pictures of our family. 
      I’m now getting ready to venture into Shutterfly’s holiday cards! (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards They come in folded, stationary (cardstock), and photo cards.  There are so many designs to choose from.  I kept scrolling through all the options finding a favorite one on each new page.  Not only do they look great, but several of the designs donate 10% of their proceeds to the American Lung Association or LiveStrong.
      Some of my favorites were Every Good Gift, Mod Love, Family Frame and the Christmas Letter Christmas Card that allows you to put your Christmas Letter on the photo card.  You can have 1 – 12 photos on a card depending on the design.  Somehow I will have to choose just a few pictures of Carson from the thousands we have taken this year!
      Having a special party in for the holidays?  Shutterfly also has invitations http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations.
     Keep your eyes peeled for your mail in December to see which card I chose!

*I am receiving 50 free cards from Shutterfly in exchange for this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment