Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When all else fails...pizza

     Jason and I did some redecorating in Carson's room last weekend.  We moved the queen bed up against the walls around the crib so he can have some floor space to play.  I'm also hoping the mattress and box spring can provide a little insulation to keep the room warmer in the winter. 
     I think Carson may have started signing the other day.  We were outside and heard dogs barking and he patted his leg (the sign for dog).  He also did the sign for milk while sitting in his chair eating - that or he was telling his milk  bye bye - but I'm calling it a sign.
     Carson is napping much better.  Whenever he gets his morning snack and lunch on time he sleeps really well.  If either of those are off it seems his nap is shortened.  But I enjoyed two hours and 20 minutes today of Carrie Time :)
     Carson has decided to be a little finicky in his eating lately.  Tonight he didn't want jar food, cereal puffs or yogurt (a usual favorite)...only his milk.  I was about ready to give up until I saw how big his eyes got when I pulled a pizza for Jason and I out of the oven.  I cut him up a few pieces and he proceeded to eat an entire piece of pizza!
     Jason and I are really enjoying being parents.  We typically spend our evenings on the floor and laughing with Carson....I can't think of any other place I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment