Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Table with a view

     Carson has become very particular with how he eats lately.  Sometimes he wants to eat with his hands, other times he wants to eat with utensils.  On Monday it turned out all he wanted was a breakfast with a view.  I finally let him out of his chair and put breakfast on his small table in the living room and he ate like nothing was ever wrong.  I can't blame him, I like tables by the window too.

     Jason has been officiating several rec games near the house so Carson and I have gone to a couple.  The first game he sat on my lap the whole first half and watched the game go up and down the court.  He got a little antsy the second half but stayed in the stands near me.  The next week was a whole different story.  He lasted about four minutes on my lap before he wanted onto the court to get the basketball.  I was able to keep him corralled the first half.  During halftime Jason got him a ball and he played on the court.  Carson whined and ran after the ball after it was taken away.  We didn't last another five minutes into the second half before I decided it was best (and easier for me) to just go back home. 

     We had a fun birthday celebration with family last weekend!
    
Carson learned how to "cheers" his drink

                                   The birthday boys with their birthday cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment