Saturday, November 27, 2010

Apacifier Now - Day 2

     Carson slept through the night!  He woke up at 7 am which is typical, but usually we get another 20 minutes of him playing in his crib and waking up.  There was none of that this morning, he wanted someone to come get him right away!  He finally went down for a nap after 35 minutes of screaming.  He was crying in my arms before I even put him in his crib.  We made two visits during his screams and then he finally wore himself out. 
  
     We got an hour and a half nap today, which was longer than Jason and I expected!  And he woke up happy which is always nice.  Jason is reffing a basketball game tonight so bed time was all on my own.  We sang a song, said our prayers and then laid him down.  He let out a few whimpers after I left the room and has been quiet every since! 

No comments:

Post a Comment