Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apacifier Now - Day 3

    (Yawn)  Carson woke up at 5:20 this morning.  I tried lying him back down, but he wasn't too happy about that.  So, I proceeded to apply orajel (a top tooth is coming in), change his diaper, hold him, but nothing seemed to keep him happy or asleep.  He ended up going back to sleep after 30 minutes of straight crying at 6:30 am.  Jason and I have gotten used to sleeping through the night so hopefully this won't last for long!   
     He was exhausted by nap time and already cranky before I put him down.  He started screaming as soon as I handed him his blanket and he pushed it away.  I put him in his crib and he screamed for four minutes (felt like half an hour) and then fell asleep. 

     He took a two hour nap today (yay!) much closer to his normal 2 1/2 hours.  Bedtime went well again tonight.  A little more crying than last night, but didn't last more than few a minutes.  Hopefully won't have another 5 am wake up call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment