Shortly after Carson went down for his nap on Friday Jason asked how I felt about re-arranging the office. I said fine, but asked when... I left for 30 minutes to run an errand and came home to the office in disarray. But I can't fault him, because like me, when he puts his mind to something he makes it happen. So we spent all of nap time moving desks, the bookcase, and cleaning out far too much junk that I just needed to have over the years. And nap time on Saturday going through more boxes. After Carson was up from his nap yesterday I saw Jason sneaking upstairs with Eagles paraphernalia. Next thing I know Carson has three new decorations in his room all in Eagles green. The invasion has begun.
Carson is showing us everyday just how much he understands. When he sees a dog, hears one bark, or notices a picture on his clothing he signs dog. It's amazing to tell him to pick up his ball or bat or to get his milk cup and he goes right to it.
We got our first snow fall of the year today....maybe I should say snow flaking. I took Carson outside and he kept trying to reach for the snow, but he couldn't get his hand to it in time. I showed him the snow on his jacket and he just looked at it puzzled.
Here are some pictures from our visit to the Tacoma Children's Museum last week, a birthday party last night and others around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment