He is so cute! I love catching up on your blog. For some reason your RSS feed (the thing that tells other people when you update your blog) isn't working. I don't know how to fix it, but you might need to check your blog settings. I hope we get to see you guys soon!
I noticed that too on your blog. I turned off the setting so if people are scrolling through random blogs ours doesn't pop up and I wonder if that turned it off. I'll look into it...
2 comments:
He is so cute! I love catching up on your blog. For some reason your RSS feed (the thing that tells other people when you update your blog) isn't working. I don't know how to fix it, but you might need to check your blog settings. I hope we get to see you guys soon!
I noticed that too on your blog. I turned off the setting so if people are scrolling through random blogs ours doesn't pop up and I wonder if that turned it off. I'll look into it...
Post a Comment